1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

avi2dvd question

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by sheltagus, Nov 8, 2007.

1. Rotary

Rotary Senior member

send a pm to the guy, but to be honest without a directory of internet names you cant do a thing.

2. LOCOENG

LOCOENG Moderator Staff Member

Your screen name is used with an upper case "S", while this poster is using it in lower case.

3. REALShelt

REALShelt Member

Big frickin deal it's a name that didnt exist until *I* created it out of a few different gaelic sounding words. If you dont have anything intelligent to contribute then stay out of it. A matter of lowercase or uppercase letters doesnt mean a thing in this case.

Mason, who would still be Mason if he spelled it 'mason'.

4. LOCOENG

LOCOENG Moderator Staff Member

Let me make this an intelligent post that, hopefully, you understand clearly...the forum rules as follows:
    You are the one who hijacked this thread, so when you become a moderator you can tell me when and where to post, until then I suggest you use the method of contacting your namesake mentioned by Rotary.

5. REALShelt

REALShelt Member

I apologize for getting off topic. I only subscribed to this site in order to contact above said user. How do I contact him/her personally so i can get out of your hair?

Mason

6. Rotary

Rotary Senior member

http://forums.afterdawn.com/private_create.cfm <--- use this link for contact...

there are thousands of people in the world with the same names, which all live together happily...

there are people out there with "this name" Rotary, [notice i didnt say my name.]