1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

avi2dvd subtitle help

Discussion in 'Subtitle help' started by Lunita, Feb 12, 2007.

1. Lunita

Lunita Member

I have a few movies in avi format that I've successfully converted over to dvd format but my issue is that the iso file that avi2dvd creates does not have the subtitles included. I've followed the instructions for avi2dvd correctly, but don't understand where the subtitles are when I go to burn the iso file with dvd decrypter. I can see the subtitle files that have been created but why aren't they in the iso? Another issue I'm having is that after I've burned the iso with dvd decrypter and tried to play it on my dvd player it wouldn't work, but worked just fine on my computer. It's not an incompatibility with the media and dvd players because I've copied directly from a store bought dvd movie, with dvd shrink and dvd decrypter, and all has been fine. Can anyone help me understand what I'm doing wrong?

2. OneMember

OneMember Active member

3. Lunita

Lunita Member

Thank you for replying. Those are actually the instructions that I had refered to intially. I just ended up using dvd shrink to make a new iso file from the "dvd" folder. It's works =)