1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AVOID BITMETV.ORG AT ALL COSTS

Discussion in 'Windows - P2P software' started by ioakou, Feb 2, 2007.

1. ioakou

ioakou Guest

Avoid the torrent site http://www.bitmetv.org/ at all costs for the following reasons.
    1)They supposed to be a based invite system torrent site..They tace advantage of the whole trading around their name(the well known exchange of invites)The 92% of all invites(in the net) of those kind of sites is a result of exchanging...(i need that invite..i give u that one u dont have...) so simple.So Avoid to trade anything for a bitmetv account ..its worthless
    After some time & if u don't donate them they will kick u out & disable your account even u build a good ratio... By the excuse that someone who give u the invite trade ! it with u and thats against the rules of the site.Nobody of the site stuff is in position to know how uv been invited in the site...but they will accuse u & blackmail u by disabling your account if u don't admit that u trade the invite with others invites!Well thats sound crazy and thats the truth ...they just cheating on u & play with your personality. Personally i believe that sites like this with that behavior or policy should be baned from the users...and those sites spoiled the name of the good torrent sites or the scene.
    2)As about the torrents bitmetv is not a real scene rls site.Many rls come after 1-10! hours delay...Most of major torrents sites upload the new tv scene rls many hours before them.
    3)Even that site has the biggest collection of tv shows,that not mak it unique as all the shows are available everywhere...even in public trackers like eztv.
    4)Some stats of the site >> 24.365 registered users, 66.427 disable!!! user accounts!!!ok thats is all about!! Thats the official policy of the site...donate...or disable...For god shake stop supporting such kind of cheaters there are many sites out better than this one!

****all those are personal experience and info from many many users***
    **** Dont afraid of those mafia ...U all can disable them by ignore them its the best way****

2. bradrick

bradrick Member

My account says that it is diabled! I have not logged in for about 7 weeks. I donated $50 bucks too about a year ago.

Whats the deal

3. The_Fiend

The_Fiend Guest

@ bradrick : The deal is you're an idiot who never read the site rules.

to quote the rules/FAQ :
    @ ioakou : you really are full of yourself huh ?
    Try learning some proper english first, then try again.
    I for one never donated a penny, and i've been there for ages, and no one's forced me to do anything.
    Nore does btimetv even claim to be scene, just exclusive.
    I bet your account got disabled because your idea of a good ratio is anything over 0.5.
    Or maybe you're one of those disgrunteld Āµtorrent b@stards who keeps complaining BitMeTV banned the last beta...
    Either way, you're moron.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2007
  4. DVDBack23

DVDBack23 Administrator Staff Member

i bit harsh dan buddy LOL

But true, i mean bitmetv does suck, especially if your not gonna share :D

5. The_Fiend

The_Fiend Guest

Dre, don't make me come over there and smack you with a wet tunafish :)

6. rav009

rav009 Active member

Its a great site torrent wise, but stuff like that does piss me off. I'd say its worth donating, personally.

7. ioakou

ioakou Guest

lol..some funny answers..from funny people...Maybe my English are not proper enough.. but the good manners are totally missing...additionally the IQ cause i was very clear in over 45 forums about this mafia P2P site...even here....Learn some manners... Learn some REAL SCENE...then we can talk...Google first `ioakou` then TALK!

8. The_Fiend

The_Fiend Guest

Wow, that was one of the most UNINTELLIGENT replies i've seen in weeks.
    Some observations :

1) i think most people couldn't care less about your opinion on BitMeTV, and i can tell you the folks on BitMeTV where amused when i showed them your little bullsh*t argument.
    2) "Do unto others as they unto you" or in short, you misbehave, you can forget about getting treated with respect.
    As for the intelligence quotient, or IQ, i feel confident that mine will exceed yours by quite a bit.
    3) if i want scene, i'll use Usenet. If i want a simple tv download, i'll use BitMeTV.
    4) i did a google of your name, seems i'm not the only one who ridiculed you online.. Guess you're pretty thick.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2007