1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Avoiding CD label problems

Discussion in 'PS2' started by alseides, Apr 2, 2004.

1. alseides

alseides Guest

And so I've heard over and over again paper labels are no good due to weight and thickness and whatever else causes the disc and player to have problems.

Any alternative solutions? I imagine there would be some thin plastic adhesive material that would solve this issue. Anything like this exists? If not another solution?

2. martynste

martynste Regular member

The best way is to buy the inkjet printable dvds. Unfortunately, you'll need a special printer to accept the discs in a tray. I have had endless trouble with labels on dvds. The films more the ps2 game backups. If you go on the forum for dvd-r for advanced users and do a search all the information is there. Tips, what printers to buy etc...

Those who say they have not had a problem are extremely lucky.

Hope this helps.

Mart

3. alseides

alseides Guest

yea, it does help. thanks. i forgot to mention in my first post tho, that i have been looking into printers, but they are too damn expensive. i will look in the advance forum also. just trying to see if there was an alternative adhesive solution.

thanks again