1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

aww f***

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Z_A_X, Jan 11, 2007.

1. Z_A_X

Z_A_X Regular member

i think i really bricked my psp i have 3.03 oe-b and i turn it on and try to go to recovery mode but nothing comes up... the screen is lit but its just black...

i was trying to install a custom cintro and i guess i bricked it this is gay, do u guys now any way to fix it?

2. BurnCK

BurnCK Regular member

Hold R when you turn the PSP on. If you dont get the recovery screen then I think you're screwed !

3. jarrod40

jarrod40 Regular member

oh dear, Dark_Alex sucks sweety balls , oh how good devhook is looking right now...., that sucks have you heard about the recovery on psp-hacks thou?(to fix the semi bricked psp') , if have and tryed it, would that be to bricked psp's you have now? , if you wanna you can put a mod chip in it,that will fix bricked psp's

4. BurnCK

BurnCK Regular member

What are you on about ? The new OE firmware updates are miles better than Devhook....you've gotta move with the times. Devhook will soon be dead once it falls behind the constant firmware updates Sony keep releasing. Dark_Alex cant be responsible for people 'fiddling'.

5. aj101788

aj101788 Guest

i dont think devhook will dead soon because i still need devhook to load some of my game like Field Commander and The Sims:pets

6. BurnCK

BurnCK Regular member

As Sony release games with higher firmwares who is gonna update Devhook ? Open Edition Firmware updates will take over Devhook....

Cant say Ive tried Field Commander yet but Ive had no probs with any other games Ive tried. The whole point of the continued Open Edition Firmware updates is to increase the compatibilty. I seem to remember that Devhook didnt work with everything at one point....give it time.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2007
  7. enral

enral Regular member

I think you updated directly to 3.03 oe-b from 1.5, which will not include the recovery file. Just download it from psp-hacks and place it in ur game folder and it should be running.

8. raganarok

raganarok Guest

I'm pretty sure "cintro" is not compatible with 3.03oe or is just a bricker there's been a few topics on bricked PSP's from using this

9. shedeus

shedeus Regular member

i run both from my XMB in 3.03oeb (in fact, both on my ms at the moment). no need for devhook for me

10. npdyna

npdyna Regular member

Thou shalt not take the Lord's name in vain.

11. Z_A_X

Z_A_X Regular member

so yeah im screwed for the moment thank god that when my mom bought my psp, she got the best buy warrenty too! this will be my third psp :)

12. npdyna

npdyna Regular member

PSPs are like kittens, if you feed em something bad, they get sick, and if tis really bad they die.

Good luck with PSP #3 dude!

13. Z_A_X

Z_A_X Regular member

lol true, true just hope i get one that i can downgrade but im pretty sure i will (best buy has old psps)