1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

aXXo torrents no seeders.

Discussion in 'Other video questions' started by otty, Apr 20, 2007.

1. otty

otty Guest

I am trying to download some axxo torrents and for some reason I am getting no seeders. It is saying there is 5000+ seeders and 6000+ leechers for most of the new torrents out, yet I cant get a speed past 1kb, if that. It is not my internet because I am with ADSL2+ Broadband which I normally can max my speed at 500-600kbs, dont worry I am not expecting to get those sorts of speeds but I was thinking around 50kb. I am with many private torrent sites, where you have to seed to atleast a .7 ratio and I get perfect speeds off them. It just they dont offer as many torrents as aXXo and there no where near as good quality. I am using uTorrent the newest version.

aXXo has the best quality DVD's for torrents and the file size I personally think and I would like to continue with them.

Anyways if you guys have any ideas please reply. Thanks.

2. celtic_d

celtic_d Regular member

Dial up was/is 56kb by the way. Think you meant kB. Remember byte is "B" and "b" means bit.

What is the connection status in uTorrent? Is it showing any connected peers? Are you using an ipfilter.dat or any other IP filtering?