1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Azureus Downloads not working, a new trend?

Discussion in 'Windows - P2P software' started by krekel, Feb 2, 2007.

1. krekel

krekel Member

I solved all my NAT problems, and for a short while Azureus was as many of you seem to experience it, 250KB/s downloads etc.
    Noq lately, I get more and more torrents that just sit there and do nothing. They keep showing for example seeds: 0(3446) leechers 0(7554)
    So scores of seeds and leechers but nobody active. When looking on the Messageboards that accompany those torrentfiles they're all hailing the torrent. They seem to get their downloads, so why are continuously stuck at 0 active seeds and 0 active leechers?
    Sending my pet turtle to Brazil to pick up the file manually is more quick than this, so what's up with Azureus?

2. ouchen

ouchen Member

Error: Resume data save fails: A device attached to the system is not functioning, write fails, flush fails

I got this problem when i was downloading a huge 55+GB file on Azureus and didn't want to lose the download. I looked online for a cure and came across this site where some ppl had the same problems but this forum has a terrible posting policy and i couldn't add my solution to their thread like i was hoping to which was the only reason i made an account on here. anyways I freed up space on my hard drive and that didn't make a difference but what did make a difference was my Google Desktop. Once i closed GD and Azureus i opened Azureus up again and it worked perfectly. Hope this helps out people who had the trouble i had.

3. krekel

krekel Member

Uhm, yeah, how does that relate to the issue I put forward?
    Please don't hijack a thread, this is a serious issue and I'm looking for answers, not for sollutions to a totally unrelated problem.

4. ouchen

ouchen Member

I wasn't trying to reply to you and my post will probably help your thread in the long run by bringing more ppl to look at when searching for the error that i quoted instead of searching for turtles and brazil