1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Azureus - Green, No firewall, 750k connection. SLOW?? Help plz

Discussion in 'Windows - P2P software' started by Diddy, Sep 17, 2004.

1. Diddy

Diddy Member

Hi, I use Azureus and i have a green health bar, my Upload is usually at about 12kbs and ive set it according to how much my connection should let through etc.

But i still get a download speed of about 15-25 - Im sure for my connection this is pretty poor, ive turned by firewall off on XP SP2, Ive opened my ports etc etc, but nothing will give.

Can anyone please help...

Diddy

2. psx245

psx245 Regular member

well u got to wait to let it speed up. u have 750 k internet u can't expect too much.

3. liamrabey

liamrabey Regular member

4. L-Burna

L-Burna Active member

Hey wats up I was wondering how do you know what port Azureus uses.I have been using Azureus on one computer and then on the other computer Bittornado.I can't seem to get green status on Azureus,because I am not sure what port to forward.I looked in the Configuration file and it says port 6881 is the TCP listening port is this the port I should forward.I am just wondering,and I also put the 6881-6889 ports open on Azureus like I did with Bittornado,but it didn't work.I can get green status in Bittornado just can't seem to get the green smiley face with Azureus and I want a smiley face not a sad face hahaha lol.