1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AZUREUS HELP PLEASE

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by Yawhist, Mar 6, 2007.

1. Yawhist

Yawhist Member

Can someone please explain to me step by step how can I (if i can) get a ps2 game off of azureus and into my ps2 using nero...
    i have nero, alcohol 120%
    please i downloaded the game off of azureus now what do i do with it?

2. corn

corn Guest

We can help you with burning the PS2 game, but not with downloading it.
    Question, do you have a modded PS2?

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2007
  3. shabi-ul

shabi-ul Regular member

downloading games is illegal, so dont do it :D

but if you need to burn a game, just make a ISO image (or NRG image if using nero) of the original game and then burn that image with nero

Last edited: Mar 6, 2007
  4. jolimule

jolimule Member

Go there: http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/248020

Speaking of illegal, you must own the original wich make sens...

Last edited: Mar 6, 2007
  5. shabi-ul

shabi-ul Regular member

yh but why would you need to download a game if you have the original, u can just copy it straight from the disc

6. steimy

steimy Active member

shabi-ul, quite a good point with only one answer that i can think of. Your original is scratched up or gets broken.

7. gokou135

gokou135 Member

Well knowone can really help you unless you allow us to know what format the file is in. .Bin .Daa .Iso .etc. Anyway i use nero for just about everything except for going to the bathroom. Also as for downloading games is illegal, Yea its illegal as heck. But the reason most people dont get caught is because company's like the RIAA (for music) and the motion picture industry doesnt really slam on downloaders is because the real enemies to them is the uploaders. So dont excpect to get caught downloading, just uploading.

8. steimy

steimy Active member

"the reason most people don't get caught is because company's like the RIAA (for music) and the motion picture industry doesn't really slam on downloaders is because the real enemies to them is the uploaders. So don't expect to get caught downloading, just uploading."

that is very untrue, the reason people don't get caught with games is because there is not an organization like the RIAA or MPAA who is tenacious about the problem.
    I know of several people who have had run in's with the RIAA and MPAA for downloading. I know one now being sued by one of them for music downloads.

Things like Peer Guardian II will help with that, along with private servers rather than using public.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2007
  9. gokou135

gokou135 Member

"that is very untrue, the reason people don't get caught with games is because there is not an organization like the RIAA or MPAA who is tenacious about the problem."

Ok let me reword that. They do not like downloaders, but they hate uploaders more. Funny thing about the RIAA is though most of the time they will settle out of court for around $2,000 USD. Which is what occured in over 34% of the cases in the USA. Also yes Peer Guardian is awesome, i run it on my person Proxy Server along with a few other anti-footprint software and the like. Gotta love having a degree in Network Administration.

but yea thanks for catching me on that steimy.

10. steimy

steimy Active member

not trying to catch you, just didn't want to give anyone a false sense of security. Most people would not have knowledge of networking as you obviously do. I hate to say people are generally not too bright, but....You want to download stuff then you take the risk. Simple as that. Everyone knows there are millions of people out there doing it. So the most abusive are the most likely to get caught.
    As for downloading movies and music, that i would not touch with a 10 foot pole these days. I will just stick with my Blockbuster online membership and BMG music since BMG often have buy 1 get 3 free type deals.

11. gokou135

gokou135 Member

Yea your right about that, I have my netflix, and gamefly. thats all good for me. only thing i get off the net is programs. Professional or not i found im just as oblivious sometimes. Found out that most broadband internet ISP's actually hand out their Bandwidth records to the government, they see that your downloading 300 Gigs of stuff....*knock* *knock* you'll be doing that does anyone have a 2000 Pound magnet for my hardrive dance. (overdramatization.) lol

12. shabi-ul

shabi-ul Regular member

wat ways can you get caught downloading games, because my mate downloads games and if i tell the police will they arrest him?
    if yes then ill tell them >:D

Last edited: Mar 8, 2007
  13. shabi-ul

shabi-ul Regular member

wat ways can you get caught downloading games, because my mate downloads games and if i tell the police will they arrest him?
    if yes then ill tell them >:D

14. gokou135

gokou135 Member

wow, with mates like you who needs enemies eh? WALLABY

15. jolimule

jolimule Member

Don't you people know how to use to "

16. steimy

steimy Active member

yes, i am well aware of how HTML tags work.
    I just choose to copy and paste instead.
    But thanks for instilling us with your wisdom.

17. gokou135

gokou135 Member

Indeedy do penis roo.