1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

azureus help with kaspersky 6.0!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Windows - P2P software' started by softmod18, Jun 22, 2007.

1. softmod18

softmod18 Regular member

i have just installed kaspersky 6.0 because i heard it was really good, and also because zone alarm suite had said that true vector is disabled i tried to reinstall zone alarm, and still gave me the error.

so now i have kaspersky 6.0 and every time i open azureus the alert for kaspersky comes like 100 times, because of all of azureuses ports, so i allow all of them, then when i download a torrent , it says it is being firewalled, and im going at 45kb

i usually go to 60-65 kbs , wat am i doing wrong, help would be nice????

2. Marielmx3

Marielmx3 Member

i n3va lik3d kaspersky b3for3 it fuck3d up mu computa big tim3 sum tim3 ago. if u want ta k33p y3r kaspy then just change the firewall options that are in place with the kaspy select a port or 2 for ur regular torrent ur whateva interface and bam thats it check the opened and protected ports on the cmd netstat -na and bam
    But if u want ta g3t rid of it i recomend the avg antivirus or the PCILIN. Th3y will work perfectly wid zonealarm
    i got the pclin and the zone alarm combination n work perefectly fin3 recomend it. n my torr3nts go fast too 60+ most of da t1m3
    n ya can g3t da Pro versions at ur favorit3 war3z sit3 or p2p program th3r3 r also lots of torr3nts n t3ll m3 howd it work3d later
    mari %)

3. softmod18

softmod18 Regular member

thanks man i retried a different zone alarm, and now its back to normal

zone alarm is the best!!!!!