1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Azureus help!

Discussion in 'Windows - P2P software' started by TeDyn, Nov 28, 2004.

1. TeDyn

TeDyn Member

Hi
    My shocking download speeds have led me here.
    I'm currently using a D-Link DSL 302G modem and a Linksys WRT54G router. My connection speed is 512/128kbps but on Azureus I'm constantly downloading at a rate of 0-5kbps.

Now I have received NAT errors while attempting to test many ports. I have also attempted port forwarding. I have tested ports such as 6881-6889 and others such as 65500-65535 (I think thats it). The result is the same.

I have tried different torrent clients such as ABC and the downloads remain the same if not worse.

Can anyone pass on ANY advice to assist me as I have searched forums for hours on end to now resolution.
    Are there any other settings I need to configure with regard to my router or Azureus for that matter.

Thanks for your help :)

2. Chex21

Chex21 Guest

3. TeDyn

TeDyn Member

Hey, yeah that did help with speeds but they are still very inconsistant. Most of the time at 0kbps. However, I have been able to establish connections with certain torrents I was not able to connect to before (even though it had 50 000 peers).