1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Azureus MAJOR HELP with download speeds and port forwarding and static ip

Discussion in 'Windows - P2P software' started by TupacFan, Mar 14, 2007.

1. TupacFan

TupacFan Member

I have been struggling with Azureus for about a week now and cannot figure out why i cant get past 5kB/s!
    I use Rogers and have two other compters connected wirelessly to my linksys WRT54GL. I have tryed port forwarding many times and somehow managed to screw it up every time. I also tryed to get a static ip and screwed that up as well. I am using windows xp and connecting wirelessly.
    If anyone can tell me how to forward my ports in GREAT DETAIL! i will be very thankfull. I have tryed numerous guides without any luck. I tryed the walkthrough on this website and messed something up evn though it has pictures! so dont bother telling me to use this one.
    I need alot of help in assigning a static ip because i cant do that right aswell.

What i really need is someone to walk me through step by step assigning a static ip and port forwarding so i can experience uber download rates.

2. mistycat

mistycat Active member