1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Azureus NAT test error

Discussion in 'Windows - P2P software' started by inebriate, Jul 2, 2007.

1. inebriate

inebriate Member

Hey guys,

I've recently bought a router (D-link DI-624) and have just forwarded my ports for Azureus. When I first starting downloading a torrent, I had a yellow smiley and the NAT in the status bar was red and said "FIREWALLED". I did a NAT test for my port and it came up with the message:

Now after this I ran the torrent for a while, and the smiley went green and the NAT in the status bar says "NAT OK" and is also green.

But when I do the NAT test, it still gives me the same error message as above. Should I be worried about this, or is it ok as long as the smiley is green? Any help would be appreciated :)

2. mistycat

mistycat Active member

This happened when I first switched to utorrent and then corrected itself after a week or two. As long as your speed is fine, I'd just keep an eye on it for awhile. Incidentally, I was also using a D-Link router; don't know if that had anything to do with anything, though. Check your ip address at ipconfig/all just to be safe.

3. chunkhead

chunkhead Regular member

Mine did this a while back, somehow my PC changed its IP address as it was on DHCP. I just set it to static and it went back to green!