1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Azureus problem (Firewalled)

Discussion in 'Windows - P2P software' started by Devilsfan, Apr 3, 2007.

1. Devilsfan

Devilsfan Member

Hi there,
    Long time lurker, first time poster.

I have been scouring the internet for solutions on how to get my yellow smilies to turn into green ones through routers. I have re-installed windows on two computers and done the steps required to port forward both of them through portforward.com's tutorial (including Static IP set up). I have disabled the firewall of the router as well as windows firewall and there are no other routers present on the computer. For the life of me I cannot get that damn yellow smiley to go away. On the bottom of the Azureus program it has ratio in green, firewalled in red, it has 1,489,526 users, IPs: 0-0/0/0

Tracker status is o.k but the smiley remains yellow all the time. I would greatly appreciate any help that could be provided and I'm sorry that yet another Azureus thread has been created. (I have also tried uTorrent, Bittornado, the original bittorrent, bitcomet and none of those work either)

Thanks in advance,
    Devilsfan

Edit:

[​IMG]

Here's the error message I get every freakin' time

Last edited: Apr 3, 2007
  2. ozsurfie

ozsurfie Guest

is your port fwded for udp on the same port number as tcp??

3. Devilsfan

Devilsfan Member

yeah I took care of all that crap and followed every guide out there, I get nothing.

4. mistycat

mistycat Active member