1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Azureus problem

Discussion in 'Windows - P2P software' started by 0o0o0, May 1, 2005.

1. 0o0o0

0o0o0 Member

When I use azureus I can't use the internet at all no matter how much I limit the download or upload speeds. As soon as I pause all transfers though I am able to surf again. Anybody have any ideas to help. Thanks

2. Toiletman

Toiletman Active member

1. Do you have a firewall or router?

2. If so, have you opened the ports correctly?

3. In the Azureus setup wizard, was your port test succesful?

4. Is your Azureus and Java the latest versions?

Also, I think we've had a couple topics about this topic. Would be great if you could use the search function.

Last edited: May 2, 2005
  3. 0o0o0

0o0o0 Member

Maybe i didn't get that out right. I couldn't find it on the search either. Azureus works fine. I get speeds of 220 kbs + on a good torrent. When I first installed Azureus I could set the upload to 35 kbs and download to unlimited and still surf the web just fine while getting downloads around 200. now no matter how low I limit the upload and download, when azureus is running I can't bring up the first website, even the fastest sites like google. I have my ports forwarded on my router and I'm pretty sure that norton doesn't have anything to do with it as it was working fine before. I have no spyware or adware slowing me down either. The port tests out just fine. I don't think its java either cause it worked fine before. Any other ideas? Thanks

4. 0o0o0

0o0o0 Member

bump