1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Azureus

Discussion in 'Windows - P2P software' started by Rdrgz, Jan 24, 2007.

1. Rdrgz

Rdrgz Regular member

I've been using Azureus for a while now and before I could get my green smilies no prob but I moved and I havent had any source of Internet for about 5 months. I just got it hooked up today and right now im just itchin to download some "files". I cant remember how exactly I would do it before. Anyone got any clue as to how to get the NAT error off? I tried various tuts and whatever I could find on the net but nothin. If someone could atleast show me the light or maybe suggest a better bittorrent downloader I would greatly appreciate it.

2. Tony777

Tony777 Member

probably need to forward a port for azureus to use. find guides on port forwarding on google

3. mistycat

mistycat Active member

You will definitely have to forward a port if you use a router and probably set a static ip address, too. Are you with the same ISP or a new one that may block torrents? Is this a new installation of Azureus or is it still set the same as before?

4. Rdrgz

Rdrgz Regular member

No dice. I set my IP to static and portforwarded through my router and nothing. And I was with Cable Broadband and now im with DSL. And yes its the latest Azureus and before I used and older version. When I tried to upgrade that one I ended up going back the the old one because it would work.

5. mistycat

mistycat Active member

If you're not, set a port that is not the default and in the 50,000 range. also, enable encryption: http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/395674 Also, double check the addresses, it's not hard to type a number wrong. Is DSL the actual name of your ISP, if so, never heard of it but perhaps someone will know more of it.