1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Azureus

Discussion in 'Windows - P2P software' started by lauzzie, Nov 27, 2007.

1. lauzzie

lauzzie Guest

Hi there. I was wondering if someone could tell me what version of Azureus I should be using. I am quite new to p2p downloading. I downloaded Azureus Vuze and used it along with Isohunt to download the film Beowulf. The movie downloaded ok but it downloaded as a Nero Showtime file. Is this ok. Secondly, when I went to play it nero showtime tells me that I need to download 'domplayer' in order to play movie. What is domplayer? I previously downloaded an episode of Greys Anatomy and it played alright. What have I done wrong. Any help appreciated.

2. LOCOENG

LOCOENG Moderator Staff Member

Domplayer is a spyware scam, best delete the file and run the necessary cleanup tools.

3. lauzzie

lauzzie Guest

Thank you. I didnt actually download domplayer so no need for clean up but therefore how do I view the movie or can't I. Do I need to download again from a different file. If so how do you no what is ok to download against what is not. Thanks.

4. chop2113

chop2113 Regular member

Most likely not you wont be able to view it. Its just like the movies that you need Vodei to play. Those are not good files try another one D/L another file. A good file will play without any extra software. A piece of advice also try not to be too specific as to what your doing or
    downloading. Be cautious in what you say in the post.