1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[b] HENd [/b]

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by e0f, Jul 15, 2007.

1. e0f

e0f Member

Hi There,

I brought a new PSP with 2.71 firmware and a TA-082 motherboard last Thursday. Since then I have spent atleast 6 hours over the last few days trying to get HENd to run.

I have searched these forums and other forums dedicated to such stuff
    and read guides and users comments, with no luck.

My first question is basically is there an easy sure fire way to get HENd to load? Does anyone know of the average amount of times needed to reboot the PSP before you get HENd goodness?

* I have rebooted easily over 100 times.
    * I have reset the system defaults
    * I have enabled a custom wallpaper
    * I have removed the battery and memory stick before for 10 - 15
    seconds before powering the unit on.
    * I also hard reset the PSP before each boot.

Nothing I do seems to get HENd to display the almighty green screen. I get lots of blue screens then the PSP powers off, which I know means HENd hasn't loaded.

My second question is if/when I eventually do get HENd to load and downgrade my PSP to 1.5 custom firmware, then when I eventually fully power the PSP off, will I have to repeat this god awful process of getting HENd to run each time I want to emulate a different firmware?

Thanks for your time.

2. glenquag

glenquag Regular member

If you actually downgrade you don't have to run HEN-D every time. Just get Custom Firmware.

3. e0f

e0f Member

Thanks glenquag

I upgraded to 2.8 firmware and Hend ran on the second reboot fine so I am now running 3.40 OE-A :)