1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[b]How can i downgrade from a 3.30 to 1.5?[/b]

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by Scoobybn, Apr 13, 2007.

1. Scoobybn

Scoobybn Guest

I bought pspblender, but now i need to downgrade my psp verion which is 3.30 to a 1.5 or 3.30 OE.

Please Help ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. gasconade

gasconade Regular member

You cannot...search before you post....and pspblender is a joke.....i am sorry, but you are screwed.

3. CKhaleel

CKhaleel Regular member

GOD!!! If there was a 3.30 Downgarder, it would be all over the forum!!! What's with all these noobs asking for a 3.30 downgrader?!

Sorry, I'm having a REALLY horrible day...

4. Scoobybn

Scoobybn Guest

You damn idiot i just suscribed today how am i supposed to know, and by the way pspblender is not a joke, i know that if a homebrew my PSP i will be able to get games ny PSPBlender. It was tested by one of the guys at PSPNerd.net

5. CKhaleel

CKhaleel Regular member

You could of used torrents, they are FREE.

6. Scoobybn

Scoobybn Guest

Didn't know

7. Scoobybn

Scoobybn Guest

How do i put that picture at the bottom of my comments, and how come im a newbie, i want to be a member, or do i become a member after a certain amount of time

8. totenkoph

totenkoph Guest

lol, ok what i dont get is how come you cant just delete the firmware on your psp and then install old firmware you dl, or is that how you "brick" your psp?

9. sagam12

sagam12 Regular member

OK forget 3.30 help me with my 2.81 TA-82 psp please, i was wondering is it possible to downgrade to 1.5 using the 2.71 downgrader on a 2.81 psp or should i use a 2.80 downgrader please let me know if i can downgrade to 1.5 using 2.71 or 2.80 downgraders. Also would i need GTA LCS for either of the downgrades because i kno u need GTA LCS for 2.81 downgrader but i dont have GTA LCS. THanks for anyones help.

10. chanman1

chanman1 Regular member

umm no u can't, thats why its called 2.71 downgrader and 2.80 downgrader. sony obviously made changes to each firmware so the downgrader process is different, duh, they don't want u to downgrade.

and there is downgrader for 2.81, only for 1.5 to 2.80 and then 3.03. so u need to upgrade to 3.03 and then downgrade using gta lcs. if u dont' have gta then get one or don't bother trying to downgrade, and no THERE IS NOT OTHER WAY

11. Scoobybn

Scoobybn Guest

Dont forget about 3.30 please help me, i'm inadequate and foolish

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2007
  12. CKhaleel

CKhaleel Regular member

Dude, that pic's GOTTA go.

13. bigcuz000

bigcuz000 Regular member

wow that sig has to break a few rules.

14. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

oh look we have another winner. Sig rules are in my sig. I'd read the Rules ASAP if i were you. PAGE sized sigs are NOT on, nor is all the nudity. You'll go blind.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2007