1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[b]Internet Explorer and My documents error[ /b]

Discussion in 'Windows - General discussion' started by google003, Apr 7, 2007.

1. google003

google003 Guest

Hi all.
    I have had this problem for the past two days and i am teling its down right annoying.
    When ever i open "My Documents" or any folder in there a Explorer error message pops up.it says : sorry for the inconvinence blahla
    more infromation click here so i do then it says

AppName: explorer.exe AppVer: 6.0.2900.2180 ModName: nemp4splitter.ax
    ModVer: 4.9.4.1 Offset: 0002a65b.

If have any help or need more infromation ask. I have XP with media center 2005
    200 GB hard drive
    1 GB memory

Spybot Search and destroy
    Lavasoft Adoware
    Sympatico "Bell: Sycurity Manager
    thank you very much

2. tcabz

tcabz Member

I also have this problem. It's happened when I had .avi files in a folder, especially a collection of them.

Uninstalling Nero seemed to be the solution, and I have reinstalled it since then. After uninstallation however I relocated the files and then later reinstalled Nero. I don't know if you have to do it that way but it's a start, do you have Nero?

I just got this error again and thanks to this thread I was able to recall what I did before, and will try it right now and come back here to update on whether or not it worked again. Hope that helps! Shame you haven't been answered in 3 days.

3. google003

google003 Guest

Heyy thanks for replying. I have Nero 7 Ultra Edition and had some avi files but now I've deleted them. So just now I went to my documents and uts not poping up. Before it would be in 5 seconds boom its up. Now i have been on for 3 minutes nothing. So I guess I deleted the avi files from movies. Thats great. Tell me anywas if it worked for you. And again I appericte it for the reply