1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[b]Missing Language Options in downloaded torrent [/b]

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by Oldaman, Feb 7, 2007.

1. Oldaman

Oldaman Member

Hi guys,

Here goes my issue:

I downloaded packed ISO - PES 6, there was not a single remark, that this version of the game is spanish only (as i lately found out...), que no es tan mal, podia ser peor, pero me gustaria juegarlo en ingles o checo....
    So i rebuilded and burned this downloaded ISO as usually.
    But when i started the game, there wasn't any language option at all, i was trying it anyhow, but there is not just other option, menu, selection, just nothing at all. So i can play it in spanish only.

And here goes my question :

Is it possible that i e.g. damaged some game data while extracting,exporting,importing,etc., just while rebuilding the ISO ?

Or is it just spanish only version, which has been uploaded to torrent without proper description ?

Many thanx for all reactions...

2. steimy

steimy Active member

i am not sure if there is a way to insert another language.
    I think you just need to go and find a multi-language version.
    Don't trust sites that do not give good descriptions of their torrents or you will waste a lot of time on things like this.

3. Oldaman

Oldaman Member

Thanx, i was thinking about try to add somehow some language data file into the direction where such files are placed, in the extracted ISO Folder, or if is this language setting inside some other file, then to replace this whole file....but yeah, whatever, i wont download any torrents more from this site...