1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

back to 1.5FW

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by MrKinky, May 10, 2007.

1. MrKinky

MrKinky Member

ok i made my bro's psp to a 3.02 oe-a and he had devhook before i installed oe-a..well he deleted devhook..and when he starts any homebrew like an snes emulator it comes up with a error message (8002014C) but in the bottom of game there's ''return to 1.50 from FW2.xx well i go to it and a black screen comes up saying

escape normal firmware (1.50) from devhook FW2.xx

devhook version:128.02.0000013A
    can't open ms0:dh/kd/reboot.bin

the necessary condition to return normail firmware

1.devhook vO.46.0000 or later version
    2. ''reboot.bin'' of FW1.50 which was put on ''ms0:dh/kd/reboot.bin''

It is made with 1.50updater by devhook frimware installer.
    copy ''msO:.dh/150/reboot.bin'' to ''msO:dh/kd/reboot.bin yourself after FW install

well i don't know what to do..someone please help

2. faqman98

faqman98 Regular member

try reflashing?

3. chanman1

chanman1 Regular member

That program is only used in devhook. When you want to escape devhook and stop emulating the firmware, you have to turn off your PSP and then turn it back on, then you will be in 1.5 again. But instead, you can just select that and it will return automatically to 1.5 so you don't have to turn you PSP on and off. Just delete it.

I would like faqman said, reflash the firmware, preferably to a higher firmware like 3.40 oe-a, since they can be customized and have better compatability with games. Also, I would just reformat the memory stick as well.