1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Back to the scene after a few months, need custom firnware and downgrader updates!

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by amitguru, Apr 24, 2007.

1. amitguru

amitguru Guest

Hey Guys,
    Basically I need the latest version of Dark Alex's Custom firmware and Im currently on 1.5 so steps on how to install it.

Also wanted to know if there is a downgrader for 3.30 out as yet?

I had taken a hiatus from this site as I had my exams and I had been busy for a few weeks as I was working with an NGO, well now that Im back Im looking forward to posting here again! Anyways, thanks guys :)

-AC

2. djmazz

djmazz Regular member

how do mate welcome back.
    a fair few of your posts have helped me out so,
    as far as i no there is no downgrader yet for 3.30
    dark alex's newest is 3.40oe.
    iv just gone from 3.03oe-c to 3.30oe-a and im happy with that.
    as for installing it, it's just the same as others.
    have a look at the link in my sig or try hex's winstaller. most people seem to be using that. i think it's still stickied.
    good luck.

3. amitguru

amitguru Guest

Thanks man, I have 3.40 OE-A running nicely with the usb mod, nice to be back :)

As for the downgrader scene hope all the pros are at work...noobz is doing great i noticed...where are the old posters? Have'nt seen any posts from hex or hodgins...

4. djmazz

djmazz Regular member

come to think of it i havnt seen much of them lately.

5. chanman1

chanman1 Regular member

i think most of the guys left...sick of all the noobs lately...i think hex said he was going to mainly post at this other site called http://www.se7ensins.com

6. ggbarnum

ggbarnum Regular member

The level of conversation round here these days is pitiful !!!!

I can see why people are leaving, its a shame, it used to be a great forum. Now its just idiots asking the same dumb questions again and again.