1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

back up for games

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by cloud23, Mar 12, 2005.

1. cloud23

cloud23 Member

hi

actually sinice iam new,there a questin i want to ask and iam hoping for answer. What does it mean if somebody says " i need backup for the game? " becuase when we burn the game, we just burn the iso file not evrey thing with it. How can we burn the stuff with the iso
    thx and take care
    cloud 23

2. dbldwn02

dbldwn02 Member

You can't. If needed you can patch additional info to the iso. These patches are located in threads throughout this website. Just search for the game you need a patch for.

3. dragulaAC

dragulaAC Active member

The .iso file is, for the most part, all you need. The only patching you will really ever need is for playing online if you choose to. A select few games need to be rebuilt to boot properly, but 98% of the games will work by just burning the .iso file to dvdr.

However, you will need to mod your console to get them to load. (modchip,hdd, or boot discs)

4. cloud23

cloud23 Member

hey guys

thx alot for help.. i though backup is somthing important becuase lots of people is posting threads about it. Thx again guys and take care

cloud