1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Back up games play in black and white

Discussion in 'PS2' started by dshope007, Apr 17, 2003.

1. dshope007

dshope007 Guest

Please help me if you know whats causing this...

I am trying to play backups of splinter cell and nba street volume 2. both games load and play fine, but the only problem is they play in black and white. What could cause this. I tried different burners and its not the ps2 because the logo at the beginning is in color.

2. zamsak

zamsak Regular member

Are you saying that the Original game loads fine and the backup doesn't? If yes then I cannot help you.

If you are saying that neither the backup nor the original load properly or you have only tried the bachup and it does not load properly then better use the search before Dex banns you from the forum

3. dshope007

dshope007 Guest

both play in black and white. also, why would i get banned, i used the search and cant find anything related to this.

never mind i'm an idiot

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2003
  4. jodge407

jodge407 Guest

I've replied to two messages like this and it is a pal/ntsc problem. The reason you would get banned is because it's obvious that you don't own the original.The original would play in black in white on your PS2 because its the video conversion. You would have known this before copying it.

5. Rotary

Rotary Senior member

aslo loose connector at rear will cause balck and white on ORIGINAL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. dshope007

dshope007 Guest

Is there a converter you can buy?

7. Rotary

Rotary Senior member