1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Back up help please

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by arkyhog, Jan 30, 2005.

1. arkyhog

arkyhog Member

I have been trying to back up my copy of ratchet and clank going arsenal. I used alcohol with no sucess and have read all the threads on the dvd decrypter, isobuster, cddvd gen 1.50 and get a "too short error" i have put the aspi.dll file in the correct folders and still get this message. If anyone could direct me to a thread i might have missed or a guide on how to do this i would be very greatful.

2. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

what mod?

3. arkyhog

arkyhog Member

A flip top with swap magic 3.

4. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

5. arkyhog

arkyhog Member

That didnt help either so i looked into some other threads and found this:

Q.)Swap Magic DVD Disc Wont Boot my DVD Backup.
    A.)1.Swap Magic DVD does not work so well for some games,instead of useing the Swap Magic DVD disc just use the CD instead, It Works bettter.
    To use the Swap Magic CD to boot DVD Games Do the Following:

1.Eject the CD tray and insert the Swap Magic CD Disc.
    2.Reset your PS2 and wait till Swap Magic loads Up
    3.When you see the Swap Magic Screen that saids "Load Game" along with the video settings(Pal or NTSC) eject the PS2 cd tray and take out the Swap Magic CD and and the screen will now say Refresh TOC
    4.Now insert a PS2 DVD Original Game(Silver Bottom) With a High TOC(check your ps2 games on the computer and see which is the biggest game you have in size)
    4.after it goes back to the Swap Magic Screen Open the PS2 Flip Top Cover and insert the DVD Backup, After This The screen should turn red and the game will start.

Worked like a charm hope anybody else having this trouble try's this before all the complacated hoopla i went through.