1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

back up problem

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by darrenm38, Jan 16, 2005.

1. darrenm38

darrenm38 Guest

her we go ,iv,e backed up dvd with shrink burnt it with nero 6.6.0.0 enterprise edtion. never had any probs before on this dvd i,ve got the editor talking through it no matter how many times you take it off in special features , iv,e all so re burnt it took all the sound sub pictures langauages , thers only the main film left with sound , the film,s about 2 tigers , if that helps.

shrink 3.2.0.15

2. squizzle

squizzle Active member

I've experienced this once before with DVD X Copy and El Mariachi. I don't have an answer for you but you're not alone.

3. larrylje

larrylje Active member

Did you try re-author and do just the movie. If you reauthor and see more then 1 title or a title with diffrent angels in the main movie part play each 1 and choose the one that is just the movie. somties they interleave the comintary along with the movie but use a second angle for that.

4. darrenm38

darrenm38 Guest

back again re-autherd film just main movie still same problem director talking through film ,im at aloss.it,s driving me crazy

5. larrylje

larrylje Active member

Have you unchecked the directtors comintery audio file during full back up or re-author mode. Is it possible you are choosing the comintary Audio file instead of just the movie audio.

6. darrenm38

darrenm38 Guest

iv,e just the main move and the sound re-authered again took out the sound surprise theres no sound at all ,im giving up on this one thanks to all that replied to my thread .cheers darren