1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

back up problem

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by al821, Mar 4, 2005.

1. al821

al821 Member

i bought a modded ps2, and i tried backing up devil may cry 3. i used dvd decryptor to make the iso, didnt work, then i used alcohol 120 to burn didnt work it will read as a ps2 disc but then it takes me to the red screen that says insert a psx or ps2 formatted disc, but the person that sold it to me gave me burned copy of hdloader and that works. the original dmc3 works.

its a duo 2 chip

btw, im using tdk 8x dvd-r discs and the burner im using came with my laptop

Last edited: Mar 4, 2005
  2. abx

abx Guest

I have two dvd burners. One makes perfect backups and the other only does occasionally. Can you try a different burner? Maybe a different media. I use Tayo Yuden DVD+r and have had no problems. Good Luck

3. al821

al821 Member

guess ill try at a lower speed i burned it at full speed 8x

4. al821

al821 Member

i tried lower speed samething. so it must be my media?

5. abx

abx Guest

I use Yaiyo Yuden and they are rated the best. I haven't had a coaster in a long time. They are a little more $ but worth it. Rima.com is where I buy mine. In my previous post I recommended a different burner not a different speed. Good Luck.