1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

back up using dvd decrypter

Discussion in 'PS2' started by superpimp, Apr 3, 2005.

1. superpimp

superpimp Member

it read the disk and when it came to burn it said the disk wasn't big enough. i use fujifilm dvd+r 4.7 gb/go 120 min

2. Knivez

Knivez Regular member

if it got into the high 90's it might work it was hte same for me and nba street it went to 98 but still wroks fine when i play -- try it out

3. superpimp

superpimp Member

but it showed an error during the burn process about 88% and the progress stop but the time kept going so finally i had to stop the process.

4. steimy

steimy Active member

What game is it?
    Do you have a FAT32 system or an NTFS on your PC
    When i had FAT32 i had the same problem because it could only store like 2-3GB file sizes. Once i got a new drive and converted it to NTFS it worked fine with no lock ups.
    Be aware that if you try to switch your PC from FAT32 to NTFS you will loose everything! It wipes out everything on the drive including the OS.

5. superpimp

superpimp Member

i tried too burn gta sanandreas. it burned successfully and everything. it put it in after the swap method and it says not a valid ps2 disk. i am using dvdddecriptor. i really don't know what i am doing but to read and burn it. after that if it don't work i am stumped.