1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

back up xbox 360 games

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by dsakid, Jun 28, 2007.

1. dsakid

dsakid Member

Ok im sure this question has been answered like a hundd times probly, but im new to this. so here it goes. im trying to back up my xbox 360 games. using wxripper. i got as far as starting to dump it and, it wouldnt do any of the coy files. what am i doing wrong? pease help

2. tony909

tony909 Member

this is the easiest way to backup a game without any problems or opening drives,, using wxripper etc....
    1. buy the samsung shd-162c PC drive flash it with the kreon v.81 firmware.
    2. download either xbox creator or schtrom software.
    3. insert xbox 360 disc into drive
    4. back up the game.
    5. download image burn or clonecd
    6. burn games onto verbatim dual layer disks at 4x speed when you want to play backups.

but to play backups your going to have to flash your 360s drive.

3. dsakid

dsakid Member

i have a pioneer DVR-X122 using wxripper and ssmerger. do i still need firmware or to mod my xbox. do i have to buy the firmware or can i download what i need? im sorry im really ne at this shit lol

4. tony909

tony909 Member

first of all, ur 360 must be modded, either with a hard mod or a softmod,,which is flashin the firmware ((opening your system)),,if your goin to flash,, u can get the firmware at the usual places(xbinS)do research about it)),,,then find a tutorial for flashing,,,, once ur system is flashed then u can go about backing up ur games,,,,,the easiest way to backup is the way i posted above, and yes u need the samsung162c drive......ebay...