1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

back ups on a single layer

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by all_in, Jan 16, 2007.

1. all_in

all_in Member

so ive got the 5.2 FW... and thats all i know... how do you rip the game? what files do you remove to make it that small... i just need to be pointed in the right direction please...

2. all_in

all_in Member

nevermind found my anwser i believe... this is what it says on xbox scene about 5.1...

Single layer disks are supported for both Xbox1 and 360 (360 Single layer is supported, but not yet able to be reproduced correctly). For Xbox 1 the disks can be in either the same normal raw dump method or in XBOX file ISO format. This fully works with Xbox 1 using the new(not released yet) Qwix(info) or gdfimage created ISO. The default.xbe must be unmodified and still be signed (If in doubt , copy from original). Use xbefix to check if your xbe has been modified and needs to be unpatched.

360 file ISO is still in development. The exact structure for the 360 disc is being developed and a new Qwix will support the creation of these disks.