1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

backed up golden eye problems

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by brandonba, Nov 1, 2011.

1. brandonba

brandonba Regular member

has anyone burned goldeneye the old way trunicate and had problems? when i try to play the training mission it gets the 3 red lights at different places. i dont have any problems with any other games with the red lights. maybe a burning problem?
    its not a normal 3 red lights, i played rage and others for awhile and not have any issues its the game. just this game thanx

2. scoobpoo

scoobpoo Member

I burnt it today but not using the trunicate way, and it plays fine. I would suggest getting a new liteon burner and flash it so you can burn at 100%

3. brandonba

brandonba Regular member

i know i sholud i was hoping to get it to work the old way. its probley missing something at the end of the disk

4. JOHNSTARR

JOHNSTARR Regular member

Just got done playing 4 games of death match and have to say it's slightly better than the last Bond Game Bloodstone... I don't know who there kidding with all the game modes lmao In a week you'll be lucky to get 1 full death match!!!

5. scoobpoo

scoobpoo Member

anyone else had as much fun as I did playing goldeneye on the 360? It was the most fun I had playing a single player game in years, brings me back to the N64 days.

6. JOHNSTARR

JOHNSTARR Regular member

definitely cracked my top 5 list on the N64- tony hawk, SF Rush, 1080, Zelda , 007

I'm pretty much done playing this game because I'm sick and tired of the server issues trying to get into multi matches. 3 nights in a row :(