1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

backed up ps2 game now it says

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by xbadboy2, May 28, 2004.

1. xbadboy2

xbadboy2 Regular member

I used decrypter to back up a ps2 (iso)game when I put it in my ps2 it says Please insert a playstation or a ps2 format disc This is my first time backing up a game and I backed it to a dvd+r. What other programs should I be using? Thank you for your help if I forgot anything I'm sorry.

2. Hanedrick

Hanedrick Regular member

You have to make some sort of modification to your ps2 such as a solder modchip or fliptop/slide-card with the swap magics in order for you to be able to play your backups.

3. xbadboy2

xbadboy2 Regular member

Ok I'm sorry. Do you know of any real good chips for the ps2 ? Thanks for your help.
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]The only stupid questions are the ones you don't ask. If you don't ask you will never know.[/small]

Last edited: May 29, 2004
  4. deagledog

deagledog Member

i dont have a chip but id have to say dms chip is the favored chip i use swap magic and fliptop its a little cheaper and u can do it your self and when u burn games burn at 1x

5. xbadboy2

xbadboy2 Regular member

I will have to take a look at that swap magic sounds like that might be the way to go the cheaper the better. What do you guys use to copy/burn what would be the best thing to use or what program is easy to use.Thanks for you quick replies.

6. deagledog

deagledog Member

i use dvd decryptor to copy and burn all my games its free and easy to use i also use verbatim dvd-r and burn at 1x hope this helps and good luck