1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Backed up weird ISO

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Reitfor, Apr 21, 2007.

1. Reitfor

Reitfor Guest

Well I downloaded a back up of my Guilty Gear and when I opened it it was called Guilty Judgment ISO.rar and when I opened it a whole bunch of files came out like it needed something to convert them in .iso. Can anyone tell me if thats possible?

2. staxx

staxx Regular member

just right click one of the files and click extract to here

then your iso will be created for you (unless of course its a psx game or umd dump) But since you didnt provide much info on your files im just giving a general answer for your situation.

3. Reitfor

Reitfor Guest

I believe is a UMDDump. What is that?

4. Reitfor

Reitfor Guest

Alright can anyone help me?

5. smlvfx

smlvfx Regular member

6. Reitfor

Reitfor Guest

Explain to me how exactly did you do it. Cause I have 2 folders 2 images and a Param.SFO file.Inside one of those folders is a UMD_DATA.BIN

7. smlvfx

smlvfx Regular member

when i have a PSP_GAME folder and UMD_DATA.BIN file ,i start umdgen then drag and drop the PSP_GAME folder and UMD_DATA.BIN file to where it says " no items to show " and then save as a iso

you can see some pics here
    http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/493083
    http://umdgen.ps3news.com/tutorials.html

usually inside the PSP_GAME folder is a SYSDIR folder and a USRDIR folder and some other files with sfo,png,pmf extension

inside the SYSDIR folder there is always a UPDATE folder a EBOOT.BIN file and a BOOT.BIN file

inside the USRDIR folder you will find all the other contents of the game and the folders and files are different from one game to another game

and the UMD_DATA.BIN file is not inside of any folder

if you have another iso in your pc open that iso with umdgen and see the contents of the iso how the files and folders should be

Last edited: Apr 22, 2007