1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Backing up certain movies, storing files

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by elroy40, Jan 10, 2005.

1. elroy40

elroy40 Member

I'm having a problem backing up Monsters, Inc, Ace Ventura 2, and Pulp Fiction Fiction Collectors Edition. Has anyone had anyluck with these?
    Also I use DVD Shrink for all my movies, backup to hard drive, then burn. I haven't had any problems with the couple dozen I've burned so far, What I've started doing lately, since burning at 2x takes a bit, is just saving the ISO on an external to burn later. Is it safe to assume that because the ISO ripped without any problems, when burned (onto quality media) the movie will play fine? Also I must say Blockbuster's Movie Pass and DVD Shrink go very good together (over 60 this month for 15 bucks, can't beat it)

2. stxpsycho

stxpsycho Guest

Yes...Shrink and Blockbuster are a hellafied combo!!!!!! It's amazing what a collection you can achieve for 30 bucks a month!!!

3. larrylje

larrylje Active member

No it is not safe to asume that just cause DVD Shrink did its work and made an ISO movie once you burn it, it will turn out right. Im sure most will but I have had some that iv made a backup ran out of blank media waited a few days till I purchesed more, then when I go to make a burn of the ISO it not work. So you are taking your chances on if the ISO will work or not after burning it to a DVD days down the road.