1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Backing up DVD's Best overall method

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by PKSTEP, Jan 26, 2007.

1. PKSTEP

PKSTEP Member

I have posted here from time to time but after the fiasco that Saw3 put me through I was wondering what is everyone's favorite programs to back up DVDs. I had long been a fan of DVD Decrypter and Shrink, used DVDFab Decrypter successfully and now have the 21 day trial versions of Clone and AnyDVD (still playing with them) I also have Ripit4me along with FixVTS.

What are you're preferred software combos to backup a movie?

2. onya

onya Guest

Have you looked at Alkohol's guides and software? Then there's bbmayo's guides and software. Both are exellent, give them a try.

Cheers.

3. elizerroj

elizerroj Regular member

well, i don't do on the fly decrypting,and i only do main movie only so, there are a few methods i like.
    1- ripit4me with fixvts/recode2/IMGburn.
    2- fabdecrypter/recode2/copytodvd
    and since intervideo copy 5 seems to have solved some of its issues, i have been using it lots lately.

PS: ripit4me/intervideo copy 5/ copytodvd is about to become my favorite way.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2007
  4. RafaelV

RafaelV Member

I've used AnyDVD and DvdShrink 3.2 to Rip Like over 100 Movies I highly recommend.... You need Nero 7... But I just recently updated Anydvd and my AnyDvd is tripping a lil says my E drive is disabled ????? Anybody have any answers

5. tiger007

tiger007 Member

I like using anyDVD in the background, and blindwrite works best for a whole dvd. But if you want to convert a 8 gig dvd to a 4 gig I would use cloneDVD.

6. onya

onya Guest