1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Backing up Dvds with new protections

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by Valiek, Feb 4, 2005.

1. Valiek

Valiek Member

Ive read several post on getting past the New protection on newer movies. I have a suggestion that might help and make it alot more simpler for people having problems. About a month ago i downloaded a little program called DVD FAB its like Dvd x copy but different in its own way. It gets past all the new protection and they update it every week about. Its free for 30 days then its only 40$ for a liscense. Give it a try and ill gurantee it will solve your problems. Just trying to help out.

2. wolfniggr

wolfniggr Regular member

Save your money. Download Shrink and Decrypter for free, permanently.

3. larrylje

larrylje Active member

Just throwing my 2 cents in using the updated versions of DVD Decrypter and AnyDVD does the trick as well. Decrypter is free and AnyDVD has trial also and updates regulary and only cost $40 as well.

4. Valiek

Valiek Member

Why go through all the trouble when you just have to use one program and a couple of clicks? Its just easier to do it this way and i dont buy programs if they arent any good. I bought a liscense to anydvd and its great i like it and i still use it to see what protections are on the disc. I was just trying to help out alittle and give back to the fourm since its helped me when ive been in a jam. Glad i got some responses

5. Rotary

Rotary Senior member

hi

very true if it works dont fix it....;-])

but it may have been that anyDVD running in the background helped the dvd fab rip?

just a thought?

6. Valiek

Valiek Member

Nope if you go to dvd fabs site the newest version gets through all the new protection. I just use anydvd now to see what there using thats about all i use it for now