1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Backing Up Fifa 2005

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by fitzy69, Feb 22, 2005.

1. fitzy69

fitzy69 Member

I am having trouble making a back up of EA Sports Fifa 2005 game, have tried using just NERO and Decryptor but still get a coaster. Have new Slim Line PS2 only a week old and the very latest Swap Magic discs. Have only been able to back up one game so far and that was Need For Speed 2 Underground, this worked at the first attempt, cannot work out what i'm doing wrong with Fifa 2005. Ha anyone else managed to back up this game and if so hwo?

P.S. I live in England and have a PAL verson of the PS2.

Regards

fitzy

2. ashtonjay

ashtonjay Guest

every game i try burns n plays 1st time
    fifa 2005 is as easy as any just create an image with dvd decrypter then write the image to disc also with dvd decrypter
    then bingo pop it in & play

3. ashtonjay

ashtonjay Guest

drop us your e-mail if you need help
    i am in the uk too mate

4. fitzy69

fitzy69 Member

Have tried DVD decryptor three times using the Mode-ISO-read to create the image file then Mode-ISO-Write to burn with (MDS File) but still another tea coaster to add to my collection.

Fitzy

5. fitzy69

fitzy69 Member

Have just tried using DVD Decryptor with the "create MDS file" turned off som that it only creates an ISO file then burnt this file, the loaded ok but then it completely froze up and wouldn't play was stuck on the screen wihich shows the white badge with the games title in it. Just cannot work out what i have been doing differently after the game Need For Speed Underground 2 copied and burned perfectly first time round and also played ok.

Regards

Fitzy

6. rico134

rico134 Regular member

ive got this game to work fluently ages ago but the create mode just crashes during loading otherwise perfect copy.