1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Backing Up Flash Files

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by ibizagti, Feb 24, 2008.

1. ibizagti

ibizagti Regular member

After upgrading to 3.71 M33-4 on friday, i've been reading up, and think its a good idea to back-up my PSP flash.

So, i started it in recovery mode, plugged it into my PC, went to advanced, and selected the "Toggle USB (flash0)". When the folder came up on my PC, i copied the files to my PC, and moved on to flash1.
    These both backed up fine, but when i came to do flash2, the files looked like this:

[​IMG]

and when i try to paste them to my PC, i get a error box saying files could not be copied from source drive.

Also, when i try to backup flash3, there are no files in the folder when it shouws up on the PC. Is this normal? do i only need to backup flash0 and flash1?

Thanks for the help,
    IBIZAGTI

2. 07anto07

07anto07 Regular member

i only backed up flash0 and flash1

3. Shokz

Shokz Regular member

Flash2 only contains part of the official PSX emulator, you don't need to worry about that, flash3 and up are all completely empty for now...