1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

backing up foreign dvd

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by Redtail1, Jan 29, 2007.

1. Redtail1

Redtail1 Member

hello,

In backing up foreign dvd, I notice that it wants to change my region code, which I cancel at that point. Is their way to back it up without having to change you your region code?

Thanks

2. onya

onya Guest

To do this you need software that circumvates not only the regional code(s), but all of the other encryption devices it contains. To that end, here are some links for freeware apps, shareware apps and guides on how to use them. Very easy to follow, very easy to get exeptional results.

The first is by Alkohol, This is an all free combo solution. the second by Bbmayo, this has downloads and guides also, but with more choices. Happy burning.

Cheers.

3. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

ripit4me or AnyDVD will do the trick for you :)

4. Redtail1

Redtail1 Member

Thanks for the suggestion. I did try shrink, but the first windows that opens when I try to read the dvd is asking to change region code on the drive. I was hopeing to avoid changing the region code. I will look into the other suggestions, but if anyone has other suggestion, let me hear.

Thanks