1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Backing Up Games - Is there a quicker way??

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by WelshBoa, Jan 2, 2004.

1. WelshBoa

WelshBoa Regular member

I have successfully backed up games from my originals using FlashFXP, ISOCraxtion and Recordnow_Max.

However I was wondering if when you have a backed up copy, whether you can copy this 'disc-to-disc' or whether you still have to insert it in the drive, and transfer data across etc??

Not really worried about the answer, but just curious to know to be honest!

Cheers

2. peachymo

peachymo Regular member

you can back up your copy of a copy using record now max choosing extract iso option then burn using record now max the usual way

3. ECMoney

ECMoney Member

I am going to give this a try. So I can use RecordNow DX (software which came with the Sony-DRU510) and extract ISO option then burn the image files to a blank DVD-r using record now with max speed. Let me know if this is the proper steps. I am going to give it a try but I have already wasted 2 blank DVD's trying other options.

4. G4MERZO1D

G4MERZO1D Regular member

i cant get my craxtion to work!!! grrr

5. ECMoney

ECMoney Member

Hey G4MERZO1D, make sure you download version 2.1 as I was unable to open version 3.1 of ISOCraxtion. That could be your problem.

6. ECMoney

ECMoney Member

Is there a difference between RecordNow DX and RecordNow MAX? I got the RecordNow DX software with my Sony DRU-510 DVD burner, is it the same software? Which one is newer?