1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Backing up GC memory with a Mac

Discussion in 'Nintendo Gamecube - General discussion' started by Sai24, Dec 10, 2004.

1. Sai24

Sai24 Member

I've been trying to back up the info on my GC memory cards with various programs I've found: mainly PSOload and ctr-gcs. I've set up PSO on my gamecube but I have no idea what I'm supposed to do with these programs on the computer. If I'm just making backups of saved data and restoring them, do I need both these programs or just one? It seems like ctr-gcs is the one that lets you make back ups from the memory card. Either way could someone give some step by step instruction on what to do here? Thanks.

2. johnodd4

johnodd4 Guest

no offense here but why don't you just purchase a max drive from codejunkies.com and backup the memorycard that way instead

3. Sai24

Sai24 Member

The data I want to make of copy of is my PSO data and that doesnt work with USB cards. Well it does but I wont be able to save the PSO data that I already have saved on my normal memory card. I hoping that by using ctr-gcs I can salvage some corrupted files.