1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

backing up halo 2, wtf nothing shows up

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by TicTac666, Mar 26, 2007.

1. TicTac666

TicTac666 Guest

so i have ftp access, ok check, i pop in halo 2 and evox says it has detected a game in the drive, ok check

now i open up the /d/ folder with flashfxp on the xbox

i should see the halo 2 disk right???

nope, i see 3 folders, TDATA, UDATA, and CACHE

wtf where is the halo 2 disk located i check all the drives and cant find it

if it means anything, the files in the /d/ and the files in the /e/ are exactly the same =/

please help

2. steimy

steimy Active member

well the D: partition is the correct place where it should be.
    Did you stick in the disc, let it load and then start FlashFXP after it loaded?

Only other thing i can even think of at the moment is that the EvoX.ini file has the wrong path leading to your DVD drive as far as where it says the D: partition is located.

3. TicTac666

TicTac666 Guest

well what i did to get ftp access was use run linux on mechassult, i got to evox, i do NOT have any dashboards installed on my xbox, i run it off the memory card. so i have evox running and mechassult in the disk drive, i swap mechassult for halo 2, let the drive respin, and then evox shows that a game was detected

if i ftp to my xbox when mechasuslt is in the drive, /d/ still shows cache tdata and udata

gah this is frustrating, i think im just going to install a soft mod and then remove it when i get the disk copied

4. corn

corn Guest

Try F:, I don't know, but thats were my disk was.

5. TicTac666

TicTac666 Guest

i tried f/ but nothing came up, it was blank

6. steimy

steimy Active member

well, i really can't help much because the method you use is something i have never even heard of. Why not just install a dashboard and make it easy on yourself? I did not think you could even FTP if you did not have a hacked dashboard installed on your system.
    I would get AID 3.1 and put EvoX or UnleashX on my system.

7. TicTac666

TicTac666 Guest

yea,nvm, i just downloaded halo 2 from torrents, thanks for help anyway =)