1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

backing up my anime collection

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by nakanenui, Mar 4, 2004.

1. nakanenui

nakanenui Member

If you are like me and just dropped $90 for the Rurouni Kenshin Wandering Samurai box set, then you would definitely want to make backup copies to have access to so as not to ruin the originals as sometimes happens. Is there any problem that I might run across using DVD_Decryptor or copying software since there are about 5-6 episodes per disk with subtitles, languages, etc. I havent tried backing it up yet, but I just want to make sure its posible to get the whole disk copied to a dvd-r or dvd+r while maitaining everything from the original (exact copy with no alterations). I want to start backing up my anime collection so I can place the originals on my bookcase and not have to mess with them everytime I want to watch one. Will the guides work in this situation. Thanks for your help.

2. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

If you have burning software like Nero or Record Now then DVD Shrink is your best friend and will back up your episodic anime DVDs fine. The guides here are very good and should get you off to a great start.

And welcome to AD :)