1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

backing up my copy of TV THE MOVIE

Discussion in 'Convert DVD to another format' started by asajj, Feb 8, 2007.

1. asajj

asajj Member

iam using ripit4me vers# 1.6.9.0 and my vts is vers# 1.6.0.3 also my shrink and dvd decripter is upto date ive tried 5 times now to back up TV THE MOVIE but i normally get the following message {couldnt load ifos , or couldnt find enough space to insert necessary commands} the final time i tried i didnt get the message thought ok i got it but after shrink opens up and the file is still too big and cant reduce it anymore also tried to reauthur and backup just the movie and the burning process fails every time . anyone have a fix or ran into the same problem could use the help thnx

2. onya

onya Guest

Shrink and Dvd Decrypter havn't been updated in a very long time. Getting around any encryption on this dvd, doesn't seem to be the problem, as you've made a partial backup. However, I need to ask what brand of media are you using? What speed setting are you using? Have you read any guides on tweaking settings etc?

Cheers.

3. asajj

asajj Member

iam using dvd shrink ver.3.2 and decrypter ver.3.5.4 aslo the media iam using is taiyo yuden 8x dvd -r silver premium, havent had any problems backing up any even disney and sony dvds this is first time iv ever encountered this problem and message

4. onya

onya Guest

Top quality media, no fault there. Is the 8X the rating on the discs, or is that the burn speed you have chosen?(i've never seen or used taiyo's) If that is indeed the media rating, burn at 4X speed. Have you looked at the Device manager, to check for conflicts etc? Perhaps rolling back the driver or deleting the driver and reinstalling may work. Try uninstalling decrypter, do a restart, clean reg files and then reinstall. These are all easy to do and can't harm your rig. See how you go.

Cheers.