1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Backing up my dvd's

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by par5, Jan 10, 2007.

1. par5

par5 Member

having trouble making copies of me dvd's..whats the best software do do this?..what will do it the fastest?having trouble with copy protection .i have tried
    1click dvd
    clonedvd2
    anydvd

Last edited: Jan 10, 2007
  2. SDempsey

SDempsey Member

DVD SHRINK & DVD DECRYPTER usually do the trick, and there both free.

3. saugmon

saugmon Senior member

I use Dvd shrink and autoburn with nero6. Once in a while,I'll turn on anydvd to rip the newer sony,columbia,and disney releases.

3 programs,but it's like a 1 program process.When you get everything set correctly,Shrink rips,compresses,and automatically brings nero up to burn. Anydvd runs in the background.As long as you see the little red fox icon in the lower/right corner system tray,then she's running. No extra step involved there either.

I belive 1click dvd uses copytodvd to do the burning.I still have mine after the free trial.If you still have copytodvd,you can also use dvd shrink and autoburn. The same goes for dvd decrypter. You just have to have the right settings.

Anydvd should rip all the problematic encryptions. It does clash with dvd43 in case you have both them loaded on your pc-being as both are background rippers. Some people also have trouble while it's enabled,and doesn't have to be.

There's a couple bad updates in the last few weeks,but anydvd version 6.1.0.2 is working very well. If it's not a ligit copy,you may have issues with it.

4. par5

par5 Member

i got 1 to copy with anydvd and clonedvd2,but its in letterbox..anyway to change that ?anybody backed up Talladega Nights?what should i use..it cost me 20 bucks..lol

Last edited: Jan 10, 2007
  5. onya

onya Guest

Mind if I jump in guys? I see you all use DVD Shrink(great app) But to save even more space to up the quality, I've been using MENUSHRINK for years, it's a drag n' drop affair which basically freezes a moving/animated menu. You can keep or loose audio, choose the pic for the menu etc etc. Best of all it's free. See what you think.

http://jean.laroche.free.fr/MenuShrink/

Cheers.