1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Backing Up My Own UMD's. 20% Reliable...

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Individy, May 3, 2007.

1. Individy

Individy Member

This has been an interesting week. I learned how to downgrade, install custom firmwares, run eumlators, and at last dump my umds. These headaches are not worth it. All I was working for was copying my own games onto my memory stick. My ratio thus far is (2 out of 10) of my games work after I dax dump the iso to my memory stick.

The response I get when I'm asking for help, is settings this, settings that. Why doesn't everyone have the same answer? Why are these game settings such a mystery? I am beyond lost, the population can't be this stupid to deal with this headache.

I want to speak with someone who knows why the hell, and what the hell is going on. I'm tired of dealing with half ass information. I need some concrete help, please!

I want to know how to backup my UMDs.

2. xFlamex

xFlamex Regular member

yeah cus screwing at people at how useless they are is going to make them want to help you there are plenty of online manulas on how to do this

what games do and do not work?

3. scott2k7

scott2k7 Guest

i cant get no gta to work

4. Sudds

Sudds Active member

DaxDumper is good but can somtimes give a bad rip, use USBSSS.

Last edited: May 9, 2007
  5. scott2k7

scott2k7 Guest

the games i rip are like 600mb at least i no a site were they r like 200mb per game i no that u can delete the pad0 ad pad1 but they arent in any off my games except most wanted so how do i do it i saw a guide ages ao containing how to make all games smaller if u could find this ur ace

6. Sudds

Sudds Active member

Well you can relink the files, or create dummy files in place.
    Here is a Link you might find useful.

7. scott2k7

scott2k7 Guest

thanks i dont have many of them like but still that is good postin keep e updated if u find anymore