1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

backing up original 360 games

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by sean723, Apr 8, 2007.

1. sean723

sean723 Member

i was successfully able to get my 360 flashed, now the nest problem i got the software schtromextract360 the latest version of it also imgburn for burning the 360 backup and also the kreon software for flashing the dvd rom drive
    now comes the drive i dont have a samsung dvd rom but i flashed my current dvd rom which is a tsstcorpdvd-rom sh-d162cts04 and there was no problem so i loaded my 360 game battlestation midway and extracted it through schtrom no problem and once did that successfully burned it through imgburn at 2.4speed on a liteon dvd burner but the disc wont read on my 360 it comes up on the screen that the 360 cant recognise the disc and that i should wipe it
    the dual layers that i am using are infiniti. also the same message showed up when backed the 360 game up with clonecd
    all feedback is greatly appreciated

2. franklove

franklove Guest

bro .use verbatim +r dl ..they are the best at burning 360 .make sure u burn at 2.4x speed and set booktype