1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Backing Up Originals

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by BrokexMan, Dec 18, 2007.

1. BrokexMan

BrokexMan Regular member

Are there any programs besides Schtrom360XtractV3.3 and Xbox Backup Creator v2.7 to backup originals? i like something simple like Schtrom but its giving me lots of issues...i like to back-up my originals because my friends like to treat my original like trash, not really but toss them into its case all hard straching the bottom.etc etc

please help!

2. steimy

steimy Active member

those are the programs everyone uses and i really do not klnow of any others. But here is some advice:
    1. slap around your friends and remind them those discs cost 60 bucks each
    2. describe the problems and errors the programs are giving you and hopefully someone can help.
    3. descibe which method you use to back up games (Samsung drive or WXripper)

3. BrokexMan

BrokexMan Regular member

im using the samsgun drive with Kreon 1.0 flashed...all the programs are set to defalut settings..i know i have a flashed drive bewcause i was able to make a copy of my Halo 3..but the others have issues not passing the extraction after 3 percent saying cant extract ss.bin and other times 91 percent it stops saying fill in with zeros etc etc

any ideas please hrlp

4. BrokexMan

BrokexMan Regular member

using Schtrom360XtractV3.3 i get to 3 percent and i always get this error now "cant extract ss.bin"
    please help!!!