1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Backing up Pandora Tomorrow

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by ensigma, Dec 16, 2004.

1. ensigma

ensigma Member

i have tried backing up pandora tomorrow for so many times and it still doesnt work, i have tried all the methods i have found in this site.

i have tried burning the game with DNAS, i have tried getting the fix from http://www.swapmagicfix.com, i have even tried changing media but nothing seems to work.

it loads the opening menu, then when you go to single player it just gets stuck there and wouldnt do anything, can anybody help me on this? thanks.

2. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

you have to use cd loader, and if you have a newer ntsc ps2, gameshark also. its a real pain to load.

3. ensigma

ensigma Member

i just bought my PS2 3 months ago, i think its version 9 or 10. i used the swap magic CD version then loaded the fix from swapmagicfix.com, then there was an option screen chose the right option, loaded the swap magic DVD and finally inserted the game. the intro movie and all is fine but after choosing single player i only get the loading screen load up the "PANDO" then it stops there for good

i wasted a whole day trying to figure this out and still, nothing...!!!! <-- frustration

4. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

you have to use action replay or gameshark ALSO to get it to load fully.

5. ensigma

ensigma Member

i see, thanks